ELECTIONS COUCIL CHAIR DUTIES (ASUC BY-LAWS) BY-LAWS TITLE IV ARTICLE II – ELECTIONS COUNCIL
2.6 Duties of the Elections Council Chair
1. To take the complete administrative charge for all details of ASUC elections and the Elections Council;
2. To nominate additional members of the Council as may be necessary for the efficient administration of the election with the consent of the Senate;
3. To make Temporary Rules as necessary as outlined in Article XII;
4. To advise the Senate on the financial and practical impact of any legislation which may affect the Elections Council or the election;
5. To be in possession of one of the two keys to the ballot boxes as described in Article XVII;
6. To be in charge of issuing warnings for violations of the Election by-laws;
7. To give an Elections Council report, oral or written, at every regular meeting of the Senate;
8. To give an Elections Council report, oral or written, at every regular meeting of the Graduate Assembly and/or its Executive Committee;
9. To coordinate the Mandatory Clean-Up Day, in which all candidates or their designated proxy, are required to attend to clean-up the Campus and Community following the Election, on the Saturday following the Election;
10. To assist the other members of the Elections Council when necessary;
11. To carry out such other functions and duties as required under the ASUC Constitution and by-laws.
Note: this is a partial list of other duties found in the ASUC By-Laws. For a full list of Elections Council Chair responsibilities, please see the By-Laws and Constitution.
Please fill out this application here and the selection committee will get back to you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHRreXN2OWpHeThjUnZKVFNQdEVUVHc6MA#gid=0