Surge Adjustment Allocations
Current Hearst Residents- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFpRDlKclhsc0ppS1F4Y3JIVFlCdkE6MQ
Perspective Hearst Residents- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEJXMmpiZ0FscWhUS0tqRlpGTmZ6TEE6MQ
The EVP office will release applications for the adjustment of current SURGE spaces for groups that have already been given space, as well as give groups who do not have space the opportunity to apply for limited space in Hearst Gym. Please note that there are differing deadlines for groups who already have been allocated spaces and groups that do not currently have space. Deadlines are firm, and no applications will be accepted after midnight of November 2nd, and November 9th. Priority will be given to groups that have space in Hearst already, then groups who originally had space in Eshleman. You must be ASUC sponsered starting this fall to apply.
- Please note:
- No offices will be allocated during this process.
- Please only have one representative from your group apply for space.
- Please provide a contact that is current, failure to respond may result in forfeit of potential space
- Applications can be found for groups who ALREADY have space in Hearst at sa.berkeley.edu/surge
- Applications can be found for groups who DO NOT have space in Hearst at sa.berkeley.edu/surge
Deadlines and Dates
- Applications for both groups will be released Friday, October 26th at noon.
- Applications for groups who already have space will be due Friday, November 2nd, at midnight.
- Applications for groups who do not currently have space will be due Friday, November 9th, at midnight.
- Adjustment Allocations for groups who have spaces will be released Friday, November 16th, at midnights.
- Allocations for groups who did not previously have space will be released Friday, November 23rd, at midnight.
- Please direct all questions and concerns to email@example.com
- Please be understanding of the limited space we have during SURGE transition. Our office will do the best we can to accommodate as many student groups as possible, but we cannot make any guarantees of space.
Executive Vice President | Associated Students of the University of California (ASUC) | UC Berkeley Student Government | 2012-2013
Senior Adviser | Caliber Magazine
University of California, Berkeley
History Major, Public Policy & Education Minor
(720) 207-3890 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Office of the Executive Vice President, Justin Sayarath