Dear ASUC Callink Agents, Primary Contacts and Presidents –
The ASUC encourages your group to utilize the Event Posting feature of the Callink.berkeley.edu website to E-Post your events and flyers to the community. Please follow the below easy instructions to post your activities, keeping in mind that events posted to Callink should be on-campus and abide by Berkeley campus policies. Once your event is posted at Callink anyone logging in to the site will know what your group is up to!
INSTRUCTIONS: A Primary Contact, ASUC Agent or anyone assigned a CalLink Organization’s Roster position that has been assigned Event permissions can follow these steps…
* Navigate to the hosting Organization’s Callink home page
* Hold the cursor over the blue arrow beside the “Events” tab
* Select the “Event” option, then Create an Event button at top.
* Enter the name, date, time, and a description of your event. (You can also insert pictures and YouTube videos using the URL to the location of the content you wish to add.)
* Upload a flyer or picture for the event. This image will appear on the Virtual Flyer Board
* Choose Public/Campus Only/Organization only/Invitation only. Public is recommended so the flyer is visible regardless of login status. (But this option will automatically only show the event to the appropriate person based on their calnet authentication.)
*Click through the Next tab at the bottom to a “Disclaimer” screen to agree with campus policy for posting events
* LAST STEP…REMEMBER TO CLICK through to the final screen to review and “SUBMIT”.
The Event will be auto-approved and post to the flyerboard. (If there are problems with the content or location of the event the ASUC reserves the right to discontinue the event posting)
When someone clicks on a flyer for an event, a screen appears with details about the event and additional information, as well as an enlarged version of the flyer. There are options on this screen to RSVP, add to iCal or Google Calendars and more.
Happy Posting! If you encounter problems posting your event please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit LEAD Center, 102 Hearst Gym.