Dear ASUC Agents and Callink Community –
Offices Closed Due to SURGE. The Center for Student Leadership will be closed on Thursday, 8/16/2012 at
1pm. The ASUC Office of Student Affairs will be closed all day on Friday, 8/17/12.
These two offices, as well as the GA Business office, have merged into the new LEAD Center, officially opening 8/20/12 at 9am. The LEAD Center is located in 102 Hearst Gym.
The LEAD Center is the new one-stop shop for UC Berkeley students looking to find leadership training, get involved with organizations, or receive advising for student groups.
The ASUC Auxiliary’s new unified LEAD Center provides advising to:
• ASUC – Associated Students of the University of California
• Graduate Assembly (GA) – Graduate Student Government Organization
• bridges Multicultural Resource Center
• Cal Debate
• Committee on Student Fees
• Fraternities and Sororities
• Registered Student Organizations
• Student Leader Training and Development
• Student Publication Groups
• The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF)
The LEAD Center brings together the functions and staff from the former Center for Student Leadership, the ASUC Auxiliary Office of Student Affairs, and the GA Business Office. By centralizing these offices, the LEAD Center will deliver more efficient leadership development and comprehensive student group advising to all students in the Cal community.
The LEAD Center staff look forward to seeing you at 102 Hearst Gym beginning 8/20/12!
NOTE: ASUC Student Group Financial Services previously accessed at 400 Eshleman Hall will be open for business at the LEAD Center 102 Hearst Gym Tuesday 8/21/12 10am.
Thank you for your patience while we get situated in our new digs.