Cal Day Parameters
1. Fundraising is allowed, but food/drink sales are prohibited. If you are fundraising, please make sure you have
completed the fundraising request form from the Center for Student Leadership.
2. There will be 2 organizations at each 6-foot table. 1 chair will be provided for each student group.
3. Student organizations are strongly encouraged to bring their own signage, yet be mindful of the dimensions of
your sign and the shared space.
4. Because of limited space, all displays larger than 3’ x 6’ tall must be approved by the Center for Student
Leadership. A display request form must be submitted to 102 Sproul at least 1 week prior to Cal Day. Once approved,
make sure to have a copy with you on Cal Day.
5. Displays may not be placed on or against any structure or natural feature of the campus, including but not limited
the sides of doors, buildings, fountains, posts, waste receptacle, trees, or stakes. (No hanging your banner from the
trees!) Additionally, displays may not block the flow of pedestrian traffic through Sproul.
Cal Day Tabling Sign Up
Beginning at 11am on Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012, a link to the Cal Day Tabling Sign Up website will be included in an email
sent out to all student signatories. All Recognized Student Organization signatories will be able to select their tabling
location on a first come first serve basis. Keep in mind that spots do fill up fast so make sure to sign up early to ensure
Once all spots are taken you may sign up on the waiting list. The link to this document will also be included in the email
on April 3rd. The waitlist will end on Friday, April 20th at 4pm. Any cancellations between 4pm Friday and 9:45 AM
Saturday will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis. This process will begin at 9:45 AM on Saturday, April 21st.
Check-in and student organization set-up begins at 9:00 AM and the tabling starts at 10:00 AM. If your student group
has not checked in by 9:45 AM then your spot will be forfeited to registered student groups who are waiting. So, please
All tables and chairs will be provided by Cal Day. Two registered student organizations will be assigned to each table (2
spots per table) and provided with two chairs (one per student organization). Note that all tables are 6 feet long, so
please be respectful in sharing the space.
For any question regarding Cal Day Tabling Sign-ups please contact the Center for Student Leadership at 510-642-5171.